Weather in June in Los Sauces-Sendos
- The weather in June is hardly dry. Circa 110.9mm (4.4in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 9:42 long with an average length of 9:34.
Weather Trend Graph for June in Los Sauces-Sendos, Chile
Los Sauces-Sendos Weather in June Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Los Sauces-Sendos:
- San Carlos, Chile - 189.8 kms (117.9 miles) NNE
- Chillan, Chile - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) NNE
- San Ignacio De Palomare, Chile - 151.7 kms (94.3 miles) N
- Bulnes-Sendos, Chile - 139 kms (86.4 miles) NNE
- San Cristobal, Chile - 92.5 kms (57.5 miles) NNE
- El Tambillo, Chile - 43.5 kms (27.1 miles) NNE
- Angol-Los Estanques, Chile - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) NE
- Temuco-Maquehue, Chile - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) S
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 130.6 kms (81.2 miles) SSE
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) SSE
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 166.8 kms (103.6 miles) S